Vietnam wins Best Asian Travel Brands 2011
The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel Hanoi and the Nam Hai Resort in the central Hoi An city shared top billing as Asia ’s best leisure properties for this year via an online poll by Hong Kong-based travel and trade journal Smart Travel Asia.
The Nam Hai ranked second last year, while the Metropole, third.
Coming second this year is the Peninsula in Hong Kong . The Amandari Hotel and the Bulgari Resort, both in Indonesia ’s Bali shared the third.
In addition, the Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City claimed 23rd on the list of top business hotels in Asia .
Aside from being named Asia’s Top Leisure Hotel and Resort, the Metropole was also ranked 18th on the list of Asia’s Top 25 Business Hotels and 8th among Asia ’s Top 25 Conference Hotels. The Nam Hai collected an additional award as one of Asia ’s three Top Spa Hotels and Resorts.
A total of six Vietnam properties made the poll’s lists, including the Park Hyatt Hotel Saigon, the Furama Resort Danang, and Princess d’Annam Resort and Spa in Ke Ga Bay of Binh Thuan province.
Related news- Spectacular boat ride around Nha Trang Bay (2011)
- Vietnam Airlines - Direct flights to UK (2011)
- Vietnam wins Best Asian Travel Brands 2011
- Germany Asia Festival opens
- Various events to celebrate Hung Kings’ death anniversary
- Discount train fares for unemployed laborers
- Khmer ethnic group to be celebrated in Can Tho
- Open Sunshine Suite hotel (2011)
- More foreign countries register to attend Hue
- Nature & nurture
(click here to view more)